Saturday, April 21, 2012

Weird Combination


Look I ain't got nuthin against Asher Roth and his flim-flam rap style, I'd rather watch Cinderella look for her lost slipper but  it's all good he puts it down for the people that's been waiting for that uhh.. stuff, yeah but teaming up wit the boy Meek Mill, that's Ice Cold. The boy Mill be goin off like rattata from that show the pokieman. All jokes aside tho we kno dude loves college so it was only a matter of time before he hits us wit a party girl song. I'm disappointed in Middle Man Mills tho, I was lookin for those flesh ripping bars that the prison guards only talk about. I ain't got much to say about this but I'm just surprised, my Ice water was just caught off guard but I'm happy for harry potter and Meek the pirate, wish them both well and hope their next track is actually hip hop rather than this endless party stuff.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment