Friday, April 20, 2012

Turn It Up!



REMEMBER THIS!?!?!?! Yoooooo yall see my dude in the video at 2:22, yeah the guy lookin' like the green lantern, that man is PAPOOSE. The lyrical talent from this guy is so hot my ice cubes b meltin' when he spit that hot fire. This was homie's moment to falcon punch through the ground but naaaaa homie said imma sit on this one and what happened? BAM! The buzz went away... but you know what.. homie still can rise from the grave and deliver that dragon breath we all know he's still capable of. I have a feelin homie gone break thru one of these days but right now homie lookin like the meeeaaaann....

 



I'm just sayin. I kno homie gone make it thru the Flintstone days and break out with that Jetson madness, big ups to the homie but right now it's not lookin to good. It's just the 

 

 

ICE... 

 

 

 

COLD...  

 

 

 

TRUTH! 

 

 

Little Ice signing out. 






No comments:

Post a Comment