Sunday, June 10, 2012

Cole World Meets Ice Cold Truths

J. Cole "The Come Up"



GREAT tracks, flow nice, content amazing, I remember listening to this a long while back before the kid Cole stepped on that land mine and now everyone wannabe a Cole-man.




J. Cole "The Warm Up."


AMAZING! This was the beginning of something special, this mixtape was Ice solid and was all around amazing, had me sayin' "Cole World" after listening.


J. Cole "Friday Night Lights"



No words so I'm just goin to have to use pictures to express how I feel about this mixtape. Starting with.............






































 Enough said.



Now Cole moved up in the world and dropped his first album on September 27, 2011



.......................................






FACE PALM!!!





uhh... yeah.. don't get me wrong the homie Cole snapped on a few tracks and brought that "I came from the bottom flow." but in some of these tracks I couldn't help it, I had to shake my head in shame. It hurt the Strappa to see this man go from legendary to shaky, from people's champ The Rock to Dwayne Johnson the Disney Stories Superstar, from Micheal Jordan to Brian Scalabrine  
  




...............

...........

....... 





All is NOT lost President OBAMA! I am convinced Cole's icy flow has not melted, his mixtapes show what he's capable of. It all comes down to why Cole is rapping. If he wants the money get ready to hear more of this "Mr. Nice Watch" madness, but if he chooses the route of rapping for the love of the art and for the people we're going to get a lot of meaningful tracks. That will definitely change hip hop all around. Even though the album was highly disappointing, I'm still behind the Cole World movement and I expect some better tracks in the near future because I know J Cole is way better than what he displayed in his album. If you haven't lend an ear to his mixtapes I suggest you get off this blog and do that NOW!




I'm going to leave you with one of my favorite J Cole tracks, love the madness and enjoy the greatness. That's what a real fan does.


Little Ice Signing Out!








No comments:

Post a Comment